The Mandela Rhodes Foundation Trustees met at Rhodes House yesterday for their annual meeting and today the life of Nelson Mandela was celebrated through the work of speed painter Michaël Raivard. Read More
Rhodes Scholars - recent classes and complete list
Since 1903, Rhodes Scholars have been elected from constituencies around the world to come to study in the University of Oxford.
- Rhodes Scholar class of 2006
- Rhodes Scholar class of 2007
- Rhodes Scholar class of 2008
- Rhodes Scholar class of 2009
- Rhodes Scholar class of 2010
- Rhodes Scholar class of 2011
- Rhodes Scholar class of 2012
- Rhodes Scholar class of 2013
- Rhodes Scholars Elect class of 2014
- Rhodes Scholars: Complete List, 1903-2013
Rhodes Scholars are identified by their constituency (e.g., Jamaica, or New Zealand), their Oxford college, and the year for which they were elected. For example, the Rhodes Scholar identifiers for Eric Lander, the pioneer of the Human Genome Project, are 'New York & Wolfson 1978'.
Only Scholars who attend the University of Oxford (or other UK institutions) as part of the Rhodes Scholarships may be known as 'Rhodes Scholars'. There are two independent programmes which enable study in Australia and Canada. The Association of Rhodes Scholars in Australia provide ARSA Scholarships, and the Canadian Rhodes Scholars Foundation Scholarships provide CRSF Scholarships.