Perfect for small receptions, presentations and meetings, the Atlantic Room offers a comforting, warm ambiance. It was named after The Atlantic Philanthropies, a key donor to the Rhodes Trust and whose generosity led to the founding of the Atlantic Institute at Rhodes House.
Adjoining both Milner Hall and the Beit Room, the Atlantic Room is the perfect place for smaller business meetings, dinners and receptions.
The Atlantic Room can be entered through a door at the end of the magnificent oak-panelled gallery or directly from Milner Hall. Once inside its book-lined walls, you cannot help but be drawn to the focal point of the room - a magnificent bay window overlooking the West Lawn.
- All windows can be easily curtained
- All rooms are interconnected
- All rooms have three-phase power
- All rooms look out onto the gardens
- There is access to all rooms and the gardens for visitors with disabilities