- Rhodes House
- 9:00am - 11:00pm
2017 is a year of celebration. We are highlighting the wonderful achievements of Rhodes Women around the world through a series of events, including at a weekend at Rhodes House in September.
- Inspiring speakers on topics ranging from climate change to international relations to humanities and the arts
- Opportunities to connect with Rhodes women from each decade since 1977, including current Scholars
- Stand up for women's causes from around the world
- Opportunities to give and receive mentoring
- Explore the passion projects and creativity of Rhodes women
- A landmark session at the Oxford University alumni weekend where Rhodes women discuss the impact they have made since 1977
- Celebratory dinners at Rhodes House
Regardless of whether or not you can attend the September event, we encourage all Rhodes women to:
- Engage with #40YearsRhodesWomen on social media.
- Email a photograph of yourself and a short recollection from your time as a Scholar or subsequent life to email@example.com
- Join the Rhodes Scholar Network discussion group called ‘Rhodes Women Group’ and connect to Scholars around the world.
Booking is now closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about joining the waiting list.
Please note that registration and informal welcome events will start on Thursday 14 September, with the formal programme starting on 15 September.
Delegates are responsible for organising their own accommodation, and we would encourage you to do so early since this event is occurring during the University of Oxford Alumni weekend. A list of Oxford hotels can be found here.