During April there have been numerous Rhodes events taking place in North America, including in Montréal, Chicago, New York and Washington. Read More
A Rhodes Scholarship covers:
- All University and College fees;
- The University application fee;
- A personal stipend which is fixed by the Trustees (£13,390 per annum 2013-14);
- Private health insurance, currently offered through BUPA;
- One economy class airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student's home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
While the partners of Rhodes Scholars are warmly welcomed by Rhodes House, Oxford, married/partnered applicants should take note that the stipend is sufficient for one person only, and the Rhodes Trust takes no responsibility for support of the Scholar's spouse/partner or dependants.
Financial need gives no special claim to a Rhodes Scholarship.